Galerie Annexe strives to open doors for both established and emerging regional artists by giving them the opportunity to become part of a reputable gallery collection, gain valuable public exposure and, ultimately, increase the retail potential of their work.
- You must live or work within 150km of the gallery.
- Artists are accepted through a jury submission process.
- Once accepted, work will be accepted on consignment for a fixed period of time.
- All works—except sculptural, unframed and highly fragile pieces—must be available for both sale and rental.
- The artist establishes the sale price of the artwork. The rental cost is calculated according to a percentage of the purchase price.
- The gallery receives a 40% sales commission and a 50% rental commission.
- Transportation of the works to and from the Annexe are the consignor’s responsibility.
- We accept only artwork submitted directly by an artist, commercial dealer or estate. We do not re-sell works from private collections.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- The yearly jury submission deadline is June 30. Artists will be notified of the jury’s decision within 30 days of the deadline.
- Please email your submission no later than June 30 and include “Submission: Annexe” in the subject line.
- Submission limit per jury: 5 artworks
- Please Note that the June 2018 jury submission has been postponed to 2019 due to the re-opening of the OAG in April 2018.
- Digital images of the artworks submitted
- Details of each work, including title, date of creation, medium, size and purchase price
- An artist statement, a CV, or both